We Value Your Privacy
Any information you submit to us will be kept private to the extent allowable by applicable law. Your email and other contact information will not be used for any purpose other than contacting you. In common with other websites, log files are stored on the web server saving details such as the visitor's IP address, browser type, referring page and time of visit.
Cookies may be used to remember visitor preferences when interacting with the website.
- Expected Assessed Value Changes In 2024
- 2024 Property Assessment Value Changes
- Whistler and Pemberton 2023 Assessed Values
- 2023 Assessment Update
- 2023 Property Assessment Value Changes
- Expected Assessed Value Changes In 2023
- Potential Property Tax Relief For Local Businesses
- Reasons For Landlords To Appeal Their Property Assessments
- Developers need to Appeal the Additional School Tax (AST)
- 2022 Property Assessment Value Changes
- Misconceptions within the Property Assessment Process
- Additional School Tax Exemption for Developers
- Minimizing Property Tax on Development Land
- Assessment Of Residential Sites Under Construction
- Should Homebuilders Be Paying Additional School Tax?
- Development Sites: Is The Additional School Tax Applicable?
- Vancouver Vacancy Tax
- Resolving Disputes - A New Approach
- BC Foreign Investors Tax
- NAIOP Industrial Panel
- Opportunities for Brokers
- How are School Taxes Calculated? | doc