Services We Provide
The company provides commercial appraisal and consulting services, specializing in:
- Commercial property tax assessment reviews and appeals
- Rental studies for retail, office and industrial properties
- Valuation reports for litigation and arbitration
- Arbitrator in Strata, rental and other real estate disputes
- Lease negotiation assistance
- General appraisals
The Principal Peter Austin has been involved in the assessment industry for some 40 years and was a partner at Burgess Austin Appraisers for 25 years. He was President of the Canadian Property Tax Association in 2000 and chapter chair for several years.
Peter Austin's experience in all areas is detailed under the Experience section, which defines the scope of work he has been involved in during his career and this provides him the in depth background and knowledge to maximize benefits for clients using his services.
- Whistler and Pemberton Assessed Values
- 2023 Assessment Update
- 2023 Property Assessment Value Changes
- Expected Assessed Value Changes In 2023
- Potential Property Tax Relief For Local Businesses
- Reasons For Landlords To Appeal Their Property Assessments
- Developers need to Appeal the Additional School Tax (AST)
- 2022 Property Assessment Value Changes
- Misconceptions within the Property Assessment Process
- Additional School Tax Exemption for Developers
- Minimizing Property Tax on Development Land
- Assessment Of Residential Sites Under Construction
- Should Homebuilders Be Paying Additional School Tax?
- Development Sites: Is The Additional School Tax Applicable?
- Vancouver Vacancy Tax
- Resolving Disputes - A New Approach
- BC Foreign Investors Tax
- NAIOP Industrial Panel
- Opportunities for Brokers
- How are School Taxes Calculated? | doc