Residential Development Sites
Austin Real Estate Consultants have been involved in Assessment reviews and appeals of development sites for many years. Our clients include many major developers such as Pinnacle, Bosa and Ledmac to name a few. We have successfully achieved property tax savings related to the following issues:
- General zoning versus specific zoning
- (06) versus (01) versus (08) zoning
- Offsite costs unaccounted for
- Adjustments for proposed roads
- Site Slope costs
- CAC contributions due to rezone
- Values too high
- Consideration of affordable housing units
- Equity with other properties
- Treatment of extra density bonus
- Construction costs – double counting; overestimate, % complete
- Abnormal requirements by municipality
- Abnormal site conditions
Should I Appeal?
- Is Your Property Assessment Correct?
- Are You Paying Too Much Property Tax?
- What Can We Do For You?
- General Assessment Review Guideliness
- Assessment Review Checklist
- 7 Reason Why Landlords and Property Managers Should Review Property Assessments
- What Tenants Ought to Know
- Residential Development Sites
- Is Assessed Value Equal to Market Value?