Are You Paying Too Much Property Tax?
Possibly “yes”, if your property is not correctly assessed.
BC Assessment undertake mass appraisals that may not necessarily consider the specific aspects of each property.
The property may be assessed at market value, but not equitably assessed with the neighbours.
For over 30 years we have assisted owners, such as Bosa and Pinnacle, to make sure that their assessments are at the lowest possible value and given them “peace of mind” in knowing they are not over-assessed.
We have saved clients thousands of dollars over the years.
Historically after our initial review, 75-80% of properties we recommended for appeal, received reduction and tax savings.
Call us at 604-733-3282 or contact us for a free consultation about the process.
Looking for more information? Contact us directly via the form below.
We will get in touch with you within one business day.
*Please provide at least one of your email address or phone number.
Your contact info will be kept private.
Should I Appeal?
- Is Your Property Assessment Correct?
- Are You Paying Too Much Property Tax?
- What Can We Do For You?
- General Assessment Review Guideliness
- Assessment Review Checklist
- 7 Reason Why Landlords and Property Managers Should Review Property Assessments
- What Tenants Ought to Know
- Residential Development Sites
- Is Assessed Value Equal to Market Value?