What Can We Do For You?
Austin Real Estate Consultants has been saving tax payers money for over 40 years. After our initial review, if we recommend an appeal, there is a 75-80% chance that a reduction will occur.
Some of our major clients include Bosa, Polygon, Scotia Bank and Shoppers Drug Mart, who rely on the years of experience that Peter Austin has accumulated as an appraiser and tax consultant. He was a partner of a major Vancouver appraisal company for 25 years, prior to starting his boutique property tax consulting company.
We can review your assessments, file an appeal if appropriate, negotiate with BCA and hopefully reduce what you are due to pay. We make it simple.
Please contact me for a free consultation on the process. email@example.com
Appeal Deadline is January 31st (But don’t leave it till then!).
If you do not appeal by that date, you will have to wait until the next year.
Looking for more information? Contact us directly via the form below.
We will get in touch with you within one business day.
*Please provide at least one of your email address or phone number.
Your contact info will be kept private.
Should I Appeal?
- Is Your Property Assessment Correct?
- Are You Paying Too Much Property Tax?
- What Can We Do For You?
- General Assessment Review Guideliness
- Assessment Review Checklist
- 7 Reason Why Landlords and Property Managers Should Review Property Assessments
- What Tenants Ought to Know
- Residential Development Sites
- Is Assessed Value Equal to Market Value?